Bryan from SF Vintage Reggae Society was the first to contribute Jamaica Jeopardy answers.
So here they are!
1. This famously Socialist Jamaican Prime Minister was first elected in 1972.
2. This ‘crazy’ Jamaican dub pioneer produced The Congos song “Lalabambam.”
3. This Rastafarian sect is known for strict rules and wrapping their dreadlocks in turbans.
4. This Jamaican woman led slave rebellions and later became one of the county's National Heroes.
5. After Bob was shot in 1976 he went into exile in this country.
Catch the SFVRS at their weekly happy hour party at Skylark (16th/Valencia, SF), monthly sessions at KoKo Cocktails at 1060 Gearry Street SF, The Mad Dog bar on Haight St. in SF, and over in Berkeley at The Missouri Lounge.